Saturday, January 31, 2009

Breaking the silence….


Duh?! As if I have something juicy to tell hehe…Sooweee, I just feel like putting the title because I’ve been quiet for a couple of weeks now. So, what have I been doing? Hmmm…*thinking*…nothing interesting I guess. I was staring at the wall (hubby made me face the wall for being a useless wife…nay, just kidding!) Actually, I was in a state of catatonia: sitting and doing nothing for the longest time tee-hee
Well, am I too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all? Sige, Kung Hei Fat Choi nalang okiks?! January is about to end and I feel the need to express my gratitude for the year that was. 2008 was a fantastic year and am truly grateful for all the blessings I/we received…and my TOP 5 are:
  1. My super significant other, Lester – this is the first ever that we spent straight 365 days together as husband and wife (in a foreign land pa) and as time passes, he made me feel more loved each day. Thank you is an understatement. L, I hope and pray that you’ll continue to nurture “us”. Mga temtasyon intawn ipalayo *fingers and toes crossed*

  2. Good health and peace of mind – need not say more.

  3. Family and good friends – My family’s unconditional love and support has always been my source of strength and happiness (aside from hubby). I can’t survive without them.
  4. I am also thankful for my good old friends (since 19-kopong-kopong) whom I have shared my journey with for a loooong time. Thank you for the untiring ears and all =) Keeping in touch with you takes away my melancholic tendencies. Pasensya na, buangon man inyong amiga.
    And to my newly found friends (mostly online buddies=) who inspired me in many ways. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and a bit of your life with me. Amidst our crazy world and the increasing wickedness around, you made me see that there are still lots of people with magnanimous hearts and kindred spirits (with exemplary talents pa) Go and multiply!!! hehehe
  5. Permanent Residence Visa – which we received early this year. We are truly thankful that we got it in a breeze. Felt soooo blessed.

  6. Financial blessings – we don’t have all the riches in the world (I don’t want that either) but we have enough to live comfortably and we’re worry-free from credit or debts.

Muchas gracias a Dios! Muchas gracias! This year, I have boundless HOPE and TRUST for all that is come (I fervently pray that our global economy will soon recover from its terrible meltdown )…InshAllah!

No comments: