Thursday, December 18, 2008

Live "the" life




"All earthly glory is fleeting...” This is what the song reminds me of.

For me, it intensely relates to our world where more and more people are characterized by insatiability; simply because we are awed by, if not obsessed with, riches, fame and power.

I’m not pointing a finger to anyone for I know that NOT only the Kings, presidents and whatnot are guilty of this. Many of us, myself included, have some kind of pride and greed… but whatever and whoever we are, we can either be humble or be humbled in one way or another. Nobody is invincible…

Yes, I’d like to believe that there are greater and better possessions than our material treasures and desires, or even existence. And so this Christmas, let’s give time to reflect on humility, peace and love – all these are imperative for more meaningful Christmas and joyful new year to come

Let’s celebrate life – the kind that He wants us to live. Viva La Vida!

Blessed holidays to everyone!!!

No comments: