Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My mortal ENEMY grrrrr...

It's time to declare WAR against my mortal enemy!!!

Actually, I should say enemies because they’re one heck of a big pesky family forming a formidable coalition and have been harassing me since time immemorial. My lasting scars are the proof to that. This f*** family thrive beneath those endearing and unsuspecting creatures. They’re soooo sneaky that you can’t foresee their impending nastiness.

I thought they won’t bother me here in this paradise-esque land… far from where I first met them…but alas! they’re here!!! #$&*@(#&!!!! I can’t seem to stop myself questioning WHY???? Why here? Why me??? (For the record, they don’t bother hubby. Not at all!) Am I that appealing??? Gosh, that’s totally unflattering!

The hardest part is I can’t just ignore nor forget about them because they are the kind that propagates their lowly species and can seriously devastate the humankind. Their malevolence actually caused the Bubonic plague or The Black Death which killed hundreds of millions of people several centuries ago…and their kind is still enduring up to now. Eradicating them is a long and tedious endeavor. Nevertheless, I shall carry on with my extermination plan.

**itching everywhere** Grrrrrrr...I’m just soooo pissed right now that I can hardly wait to detonate that flea bomb and scream fire in the hole!!!

Those buggers!!! They have surely awakened my wicked instinct to KILL!!!

No comments: